The contemporary communication is fully digitized. We have the ability to exchange information with millions of people within seconds. But real communication requires deepening, consciousness, and an attempt to understand and connect. Emotion and creativity are a part of that.
Because engaging that, we use the “whole package” which is given to us! Not only cognitive thinking, but also being emotionally involved.
Is that important? Will it change the world? I’m not sure, but I feel it might…
Good communication and creativity go hand in hand with good working sphere, good trade, good politics and harmonious society in an ever fuller and busier world. By improving communication with one another, we make a chance of immediate improvement of life in both private and business domain.
I experience music as an excellent way to deal with communication and creativity issues.
- The human voice is a reflection of who we are. If we listen to it carefully, we can discover a lot about ourselves. The voice is the main way of communication. It is important, through learning how to use our voice better, to make an attempt for connection and a real conversation.
- Music has a direct relationship to the world of emotions, while music is an almost direct representation of the laws of nature. Difficult metaphysical ideas like resonance, timing, core, energy, rhythm and phase, which ask a lifetime engagement in order to make something out of them, get a tangible analogy by using music. That’s easier to learn.
- Music has the ability to touch, make hard processes softer, and connect at a much more effective way than spoken language. Making music together is a very effective way for practicing creative communication.
- By practicing this knowledge it remains in our system, and not just in a training folder.
- I myself am a musician. Music is what I do, what make me happy, and what I would like to share!